Coaching Leadership with Diploma
Coaching Leadership with Diploma includes a 2-day add-on to the Professional Coach with Diploma program, where you will discover how coaching can be used in a leadership role. This training will help you lay a strong foundation to base your leadership skills on, so that you create continued and sustainable results in your professional and personal life, after training. This program will suit anyone who would like to use coaching tools in their role as an executive, physician, physiotherapist, educator, lawyer, consultant, or even a parent.
The Coaching Leadership program acts as a catalyst for transformation in your life. You are able to reach your co-workers not only in their minds, by encouraging them to understand what to do, but also in their hearts, such that they thrive on their own motivation.
This course is divided into 5 modules and spread over a period of 6 – 8 months. Here, the first 4 modules are identical to the Professional Coaching Diploma program. This is followed by 2 additional days of training, which will cover our Mastery module for leaders on CoachCompanion’s proprietary coaching model – The Propeller Model®. CoachCompanion’s Leadership book – Coaching Leadership in Practice: The Propeller Method – will be included as course literature.
When you have finished this program you can work as a coach and become an ICF member.To apply for an ACC or PCC certificate at ICF you can continue your coach training with our Certification Program.
This program includes 10 days of training, divided into 5 modules and spread over a period of 6 – 8 months. Each module will be conducted over 2 consecutive days. The focus of the first 8-days of training lies on learning more about yourself, to help you answer questions such as:
- Who am I as a person?
- Who am I as a coach in my leadership role?
- The program includes:
10 full days of training from 9am to 5pm.
- 17 hours with a mentor coach.
- Coaching is taught through training!
- Opportunity for at least 15 practice client hours with at least three clients between training days and completed before Diploma Day.
- Handouts and book with all training material created by CoachCompanion.
- On-demand support during all training days.
- Peer-coaching with other program participants (voluntary but recommended).
- Includes the cost for fees for the Examination to be an approved coach and receive the diploma.
(in case of failure, the participant will be given another chance to clear the examination, upon payment of exam fees of 50 Euros).
- Free membership to the CoachCompanion ALUMNI network for all certified coaches and for those with the diploma.
- Option to market your coaching skills and services through the CoachCompanion Romania website.
- Free follow-up call with a mentor coach after Diploma Day.
- Coaching leaders through the Leadership Mastery after the successful completion of Diploma Day.
* Note that the class size is limited to 12 participants and all sessions will be held on site at CoachCompanion Romania, in the heart of Cluj.
During Module 1, participants will be given concrete tools to get started with their practice clients. Core competencies that participants will be trained on include:
- Discussing ethics and professionalism
- Establishing Coach agreements
- Participating in active listening
- Establishing trust and understanding with client
During Module 2, the CoachCompanion model of “Volcano coaching” will be introduced. Program participants will carry out a variety of exercises aimed at increasing self-awareness for clients. Core competencies that participants will be trained on include:
- Creating awareness
- Planning and setting goals
- Designing action plans
Module 3 will talk about how increased and faster effect in cooperation can be achieved through the use of coaching tools like physical space, the senses, etc. A wide variety of tools will be introduced to the participants. Core competencies that participants will be trained on include:
- Creating awareness within the client
- Recognizing what makes a question ‘powerful’
- Engaging in direct communication
In Module 4, participants will train to combine what they have learned in the previous modules and use the previously learned core competencies based on their own unique coaching style. Here, the trainees are also trained in process coaching, thus taking coaching to further deeper levels. Core competencies that participants will be trained on include:
- Managing progress and accountability
- Coaching presence
- Creating awareness
Diploma Day is an extra day reserved for all participants to showcase their learning post program completion. This is an oral examination held as a coaching session with an examiner; generally assessed over a telephonic conversation. The day concludes with a Diploma Ceremony.
Days 9 and 10 of this program will cover the 5th module in the program which details the Coaching Leaders Mastery. Once you receive the diploma, you will receive training on coaching leadership based on the Propeller model®, which is a proprietary model developed and owned by CoachCompanion. This model describes the importance of a balance between the ability to be a clear manager, an inspiring leader, and an attentive coach.
As a bonus, CoachCompanion invites all our program participants to join us for a Swedish Fika on all training days. The Fika is a uniquely Swedish tradition of mingling over coffee and specific Swedish delicacies. We offer all participants a yummy start to the day with a delicious breakfast buffet to go with their morning coffee and an afternoon coffee break with organic treats. Enjoy your Fika as you mingle with a great mix of participants who share their experiences with each other from day one!
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”
– Lao Tzu –