Become a team coach! Mastery module to coach groups is for you that are passionate about group processes and dynamics either in a corporate context or in NGO’s missions.
In these 2 days you learn to use all kind of groups that strives towards a common goal. Either if you are a professional coach or a coaching leader.
As part of this program, you will receive 2 days of training, course literature, on-demand support.
The program is structured as 1 module, 2 days.
Participation in this module can be done after Professional Coach with Diploma by CoachCompanion, with 64 hours of training and 5 mentor coaching hours.
The program includes:
- 2 days of training from 9am to 5pm
- Handouts with all training material created by CoachCompanion
- On-demand support during training days
- Participation diploma by CoachCompanion
Note that the class size is limited to 12 participants
- Similarities and differences in coaching individuals and to coach groups
- The coaches contract with the group
- The groups own contract
- Set goals, form actions and take responsibility
- Use direct communication and mirror the group
- Create synergy effects instead of sub optimizing
- Increase the groups awareness about how they in the best way can benefit their own
resources and create result
When can I participate ?
Location: Online on Zoom or Strada Horea nr.10, Cluj-Napoca
Language: English (We have the training in Romanian, we will contact you as soon as we have a group)
Training hours: 11-12 March, 09.00-17.00
VAT included for private, plus VAT for companies
Discount for employees in NGO’s
As a bonus, during in-class training CoachCompanion invites all our program participants to join us for a Swedish Fika on all training days. The Fika is a uniquely Swedish tradition of mingling over coffee and specific Swedish delicacies. We offer all participants a yummy start to the day with a delicious breakfast buffet to go with their morning coffee and an afternoon coffee break with organic treats. Enjoy your Fika as you mingle with a great mix of participants who share their experiences with each other from day one!