Mastery module to coach groups is for you that are passionate about group processes and dynamics either it’s in a cooperate context or in private or NGO’s missions.
You learn these days to use all kind of groups that strives against a common goal. Either if you are a professional coach, coaching leader or more generalist.
As part of this program, you will receive 2 days of training, course literature, on-demand support.
The Team Coach program is structured as 1 module, 2 days.
Participation in this module can be done after Professional Coach with Diploma by CoachCompanion, with 64 hours of training and 5 mentor coaching hours.
The program includes:
- 2 days of training from 9am to 5pm.
- Handouts with all training material created by CoachCompanion.
- On-demand support during training days.
- Free membership to the CoachCompanion ALUMNI network for all certified coaches and for those with the diploma.
- Option to market your coaching skills and services through the CoachCompanion Romania website.
Note that the class size is limited to 12 participants and all sessions will be held on site at CoachCompanion Romania, in the heart of Cluj.
- Similarities and differences in coaching individuals and to coach groups
- The coaches contract with the group
- The groups own contract
- Set goals, form actions and take responsibility
- Use direct communication and mirror the group
- Create synergy effects instead of sub optimizing
- Increase the groups awareness about how they in the best way can benefit their own
resources and create result
As a bonus, CoachCompanion invites all our program participants to join us for a Swedish Fika on all training days. The Fika is a uniquely Swedish tradition of mingling over coffee and specific Swedish delicacies. We offer all participants a yummy start to the day with a delicious breakfast buffet to go with their morning coffee and an afternoon coffee break with organic treats. Enjoy your Fika as you mingle with a great mix of participants who share their experiences with each other from day one!
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”
– Lao Tzu –