The Propeller Method for Leadership
How can coaching be used in a leader position? Either it’s in a formal or informal role? Or in a specialist roll where coaching develops the ability to meet and communicate with the client/patient in an optimal way. In this two days course we give you the answer of this. The coaching leadership is two days mastery course after diploma or certification program. The mastery course is for everyone with coach education that wants to use coach competence in a position you can not only coach.
Find out more about :
- 2 full days of training from 9am to 5pm.
- The book “Coaching Leadership in Practice: The Propeller Method” by Christina Lagnelius.
- On-demand support during all training days.
- Free follow-up call with a mentor coach after the program.
- Participation diploma by CoachCompanion
Note that the class size is limited to 12 participants
- Presentation of the Propeller model and the meaning of it
- Self-assessment according to the model
- Conditions required for the propeller model to work. Consequences if it doesn’t.
- Who am I as a clear manager, inspiring leader and attentive coach.
- The unplanned conversation
- The hard conversation. Conflict management
- To coach more than one person at the time
The unique thing about CoachCompanions’ training in leadership is that we have a holistic approach – we look at leadership from a perspective based on the three roles: manager, leader and coach. The two days of training are structured around our own Propeller Method®, which clarifies how you need to balance your responsiveness in the coaching approach with being a clear manager and an inspiring leader. It is only when the three different roles are balanced that you get a large, powerful propeller and act with full energy towards goals and results. An unbalanced propeller does the opposite.
The so-called Propeller Model® is trademark protected and belongs to CoachCompanion. It describes the importance of having a good balance between the ability to be a clear manager, inspiring leader and responsive coach. In the program, you get concrete tools that you can immediately translate into your everyday life when you get home. Coaching leadership in practice!
How will I learn?
When can I participate?
Location: Online on Zoom or Strada Horea nr.10, Cluj-Napoca
Language: English (We have the training in Romanian, we will contact you as soon as we have a group)
Training Days: 11-12 June, 09.00-17.00
Price: 450€ VAT included for private, plus VAT for companies
Discount for employees in NGO’s
In addition and as a bonus, during in-class training CoachCompanion invites all our program participants to join us for a Swedish Fika, on all training days. The Fika is a uniquely Swedish tradition, of mingling over coffee and specific Swedish delicacies. Therefore we offer all participants a yummy start to the day with a delicious breakfast buffet, to go with their morning coffee, as well as an afternoon coffee break with organic treats. Enjoy your Fika as you mingle with a great mix of participants who share their experiences with each other from day one!