Do you want to work on health promotion at the individual, group and organizational level? Do you want to be a health or wellness Coach?
The need for wellness coaches is growing ever stronger. In addition, Individuals and companies realize the benefits of investing in health in order to increase well-being but also for to increase performance.
In fact, the work as a wellness coach involves supporting and motivating health and lifestyle changes.
As part of this program, you will receive 2 days of training, course literature, and on-demand support.
The Wellness Coach program is structured as 1 module, 2 days.
Participation in this module can be done after Professional Coach with Diploma by CoachCompanion, with 64 hours of training and 5 mentor coaching hours.
The program includes:
- 2 days of training from 9am to 5pm.
- Handouts with all training material created by CoachCompanion.
- On-demand support during training days.
- Free membership to the CoachCompanion ALUMNI network for all certified coaches and for those with the diploma.
- Option to market your coaching skills and services through the CoachCompanion Romania website.
Note that the class size is limited to 12 participants and all sessions will be held on site at CoachCompanion Romania, in the heart of Cluj.
The wellness Coach with Diploma Program focus on :
- lifestyle analysis
- stress management
- mental training
- try HRV
- exercise and dieting impact on health
- well-being in the workplace
- identifying your occupational field in health
- identifying your niche in the industry
- packaging and pricing for companies
- concrete tools for working with clients with health goals
- concrete examples of layouts for health coaching
- all material digitally so that you can use them immediately after training.
In addition and as a bonus, CoachCompanion invites all our program participants to join us for a Swedish Fika, on all training days. The Fika is a uniquely Swedish tradition, of mingling over coffee and specific Swedish delicacies. Therefore we offer all participants a yummy start to the day with a delicious breakfast buffet, to go with their morning coffee, as well as an afternoon coffee break with organic treats. Enjoy your Fika as you mingle with a great mix of participants who share their experiences with each other from day one!
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.”
– Lao Tzu –