Do you want to work on health promotion at the individual, group and organizational level? Do you want to be a health or wellness Coach?
The need for such coaches is growing ever stronger. In addition, Individuals and companies realize the benefits of investing in health in order to increase well-being but also for to increase performance.
In fact, wellness coaching involves supporting and motivating health and lifestyle changes.
Find out more about :
As part of this program, you will receive 2 days of training, course literature, and on-demand support.
The program is structured as 1 module, 2 days.
Participation in this module can be done after Professional Coach with Diploma by CoachCompanion, with 64 hours of training and 5 mentor coaching hours.
- 2 days of training from 9am to 5pm
- Handouts with all training material created by CoachCompanion
- On-demand support during training days
- Participation diploma by CoachCompanion
Note that the class size is limited to 12 participants
What will I learn?
The program focuses on :
- lifestyle analysis
- stress management
- mental training
- try HRV
- exercise and dieting impact on health
- well-being in the workplace
- identifying your occupational field in health
- identifying your niche in the industry
- packaging and pricing for companies
- concrete tools for working with clients with health goals
- concrete examples of layouts for health coaching
- all material digitally so that you can use them immediately after training.
How will I learn?
When can I participate?
Location: Online on Zoom or Strada Horea nr.10, Cluj-Napoca
Language: English (We have the training in Romanian, we will contact you as soon as we have a group)
Training hours: 18-19 November, 09.00-17.00
VAT included for private, plus VAT for companies
Discount for employees in NGO’s
In addition and as a bonus, during in-class training CoachCompanion invites all our program participants to join us for a Swedish Fika, on all training days. The Fika is a uniquely Swedish tradition, of mingling over coffee and specific Swedish delicacies. Therefore we offer all participants a yummy start to the day with a delicious breakfast buffet, to go with their morning coffee, as well as an afternoon coffee break with organic treats. Enjoy your Fika as you mingle with a great mix of participants who share their experiences with each other from day one!